GET TO KNOW OSTEOMATRIX
Consuming bone-building nutrients is critical for bone health throughout your lifetime, yet about 50% of the US population reports inadequate calcium intake. Scientific experts agree that increasing calcium intake can help reduce the risk of osteoporosis.†
OsteoMatrix is a specially formulated blend of critical nutrients to help build bone density when you’re young and minimize bone loss as you age.†*
Nutrients in OsteoMatrixa help build strong bones and teeth and help minimize bone loss†*
Each serving of small, easy-to-swallow coated caplets provides:
- • 1,000 mg (100% DV) of elemental calcium
- • 600 IU (150% DV) of vitamin D3, which is clinically supported to promote the absorption of calcium in your body.*
- • 400 mg (100% DV) of magnesium to help incorporate calcium into bones*
- • Vitamin K to support bone formation*
- • Manganese, copper, and zinc to aid in building bone mass*
IS OSTEOMATRIX RIGHT FOR YOU?
- If you are concerned about building and maintaining strong bones
- If your diet may be low in key bone-building nutrients
- If you smoke, have high intakes of alcohol, or frequently drink soft drinks – lifestyle habits that can limit or interfere with the utilization of calcium
*NOTE: Contains vitamin K.
Ready to shop?
#21217 | 120 caplets/30 servings
Suggested Retail Price: $16.75
Member Price: $14.25
Point Value (PV): 10.95
†Adequate calcium and vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis. Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intake above 2,000 mg is not likely to provide any additional benefits.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.