CLEAN EATING TIPS:
Clean eating focuses on whole, unprocessed foods and can help optimize your health. Clean eating can be adapted to fit any dietary preference or requirement (vegan, vegetarian, paleo, gluten-gree, dairy-free, etc.)
- Choose whole, natural foods.
- Eliminate processed foods.
- Choose whole grains (brown rice, quinoa, millet).
- At mealtime, fill half your plate with fresh veggies. Combine protein with carbs to stay full longer.
- Try to steam, bake, grill or eat raw foods.
- Avoid processed sugars and refined food.